When Treestand Hunting
- Spray 3-5 seconds on your boots and pants before you walk into the woods
- Spray a dash at the base of the tree when you arrive
- Spray 5-7 seconds on the tree and limbs in the shape of an "X" from over the top of your head to below your feet, this creates a Nose Jammer cloud
- Dont be afraid to use a little extra on the surrounding limbs and even on your clothing
- Generally 10 seconds of total product works best.
When Spot and Stalk Hunting
- Spray clothes, pants, and boots liberally. The goal is to create a Nose Jammer cloud that surrounds the hunter
Adverse Weather Conditions
- High winds or heavy precipitation can decrease the Nose Jammer cloud, to combat this we have found that you should spray a tree or brush 10 yards on each side of your setup. This will help you maintain your olfactory overload during adverse weather conditions.